Friday, June 5, 2009

Yo peeps, Its been kinda long since I've posted.hmm actually not that long ba..LOL!
holiday had started and remedia or should i say extra lessons have started too..oh well thats secondary 5 student's life! having Os this year so school gonna push up their student's standard, but i guess it ain't gonna work on a student like me LOL!and lastly for the introduction , gonna thanks junfang for the belated present again.LOL!

k lets start off with this week. This week I guess I've been crazy, been playing basketball after school almost everyday. damn it. Oh well thats life maybe.my overall injury, my god this may be the most injury I get less than a week! my god I've got 6 injures man! two from my thumbs, two for both pinky finger,1 for shoulder and 1 scratch..Aw shucks it do hurt. now its hard to write,eat,scratch an itch,changing the television channels,pressing the phone and so many things due to the thumb injury-_-
ever wondered how i get these scratches in the game?hmm aw well im not gonna tell you~ haha figure out yourself, hmm anyway who would really go figure out? lol

School had been great but some lessons are so damn boring.Songs kept me awake in class,new videos entertain me in class, pissing and annoying my freakin' neighbour kept me entertained or kenna disturb by him entertain me.lol ok la but i got listen in class for some subjects la. subjects like chemistry loh.LOL.

ARGH!!! lakers lost game 1.darn it! hmm nah maybe lose 1 game then win the rest? lol kobe gonna take down magic! MVP! MVP! MVP! MVP!~ LOL K now i'm gonna talk about Charles Barkley the NBA legend can do how many push ups now?check it out here!LOL he is so fat now..LOL!! and this is where Wade and Charles play 1 on 1.haha charles is so damn funny in this vid..LOL check it out here. and now he is like a announcer for NBA games so look at this vid! hear what he says.he is the one who keep asking for replays to Demon Jones Suit!haha damn funny..LOL

LOL he is just a crapper and look at this..LOL although its kinda long its nice..LOL

would someone golf like this? chuck do..LOL check this out

and this he raced with a 67 year old refree when he was 44..haha LMAO

LOL and guess what he kisses ass! LOL i mean kiss!

and he dances..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol he s my guy man, he didn't really care humiliating himself..haha i guess all he wanted was to have fun and crapping around..hahahaha enjoy the vids people:)

tomorrow saturday, gonna swim.afternoon going singing.dawg i don't feel like going.zzz Sunday got CIP. even more sian. aw well thats life.LOL i realised I've used lots of LOLs in posts..LOL! see again! haha k ba shall end here..
see ya peeps:)

No comments: