Friday, May 29, 2009

EDITED!
lol not bad Aaron and CiChuan posted NBA pictures i also wan!! haha check out my pics



heh cool eh,Kobe Bryant, Lebron James and Allen Iverson..
my favorite players..hahaha

HELL YEAH!! After 1 year of waiting. LOL its my birthday!
yeah yeah yeah!! I wonder what should I do today..hmmmm
oh well im not sure..haha k wanna thanks peeps who had wished me before and after 12.hehe k i'll list out yeah? cos i've got nothing better to do now..LOL

Before 12-
Rudy,Joey
On 12 and after-
LARRY! LOL!),Aaron,JunFang,Gary,Dan,Lionel,JunLin,Longhuai,my bro!,HuiTing and YuRen.

lol yeap thats all man..
oh crap now i don't know what to do.zzz
how about a joke?hmm k i remembered something from a commercial..LOL
k here goes

A: Hey B let me ask you a question, how many springs does a basketball have?
B: A basketball? Its doesn't have springs in it.
A: then why does it bounce?
B: cos there is air in it.
A: so air is the kinda spring they put in a ball?
B: no Air is air, spring is spring
A: whats the difference?its still springs in the ball
B: can you take off the spring mindset?
A: how do you do that.
B=.=

hmm not bad, i edited abit though..LOL
oh god,im bored..haha k then shall post about something today ba

parent meeting today=.=
darn it, really hate PTI sia. Every time on the way to school, mum would always try to "motivate" me and it really irritates me. What annoyed me more is when talking to the teacher.argh forget it..

hmm today no school cos its my birthday so the whole school gets a break. So peeps must thank my mum for bringing me out to this world on 29th of may so you guys can get a break on this day..haha kiddin:) LOL seriously i also don't know why today no school also. hmm my guess is that maybe today PTI and the last day of school thats why no school.

oh well schools out! but now gotta do something about my studies. but 1 thing I'll still enjoy school play ball and everything. Who cares? LOL tomorrow is a Saturday i wonder whether leslie would accompany to swim..hmm I'll ask him later:) hahaha

hmm got a few old(hmm maybe not that old la)song to post :)but i find it nice..heh






lol feeling lazy today..LOL
gotta run peeps
cya~

No comments: