Saturday, June 6, 2009

hmm I realised that after i posted lots of Charles Barkley videos, my computer begin lagging when ever i come to my blog. Aw shucks man. hate lagging computers.hmm I've change my blog skin.lol got tired of looking at the same page everytime..LOL but tagboard and the Plurk widget like cannot fit into the thingy.And I've updated the songs:)

1.Kayne West-Amazing
2.Lady Gaga-Poker Face
3.Lady Gaga-Just Dance
4.Chamillionaire-Turn It up
5.Kitaro-Reimei

LOL the list of songs are quite nice ba.Cos i from start the songs are like quite high then last song very peaceful..LOL not bad eh? don't pray pray ah..LOL

Okay,lets get it started,lol, hmm yesterday woke up damn late,so took lunch instead of breakfast,after that went out!k don't wanna talk about this part.So i skipped singing k,went home instead, then JunLin message me whether wanna go jog so i decided to go jog as it was F.O.C,lol then went jogging at Bedok Reservoir,not bad ba, more than half a round of it and we took 15 minutes, although it was quite slow for me i guess it was okay ba didn't wanna run too fast as i can't endure too long.after awhile my legs ran out of "gas" can't jog anymore so took a rest at a nearby toilet.then continued jogging.It was then i felt that I was like dragging my feet to jog,I was like totally out of strength. so we sat at a bay or something like that. and i took some photos of the scene.It was quite nice there.
not bad right my photography skills..so jogging at the right place and the right time will get you nice scenes:) oh and i took a photo of my thumb,bruised!
ain't it cute? the small freakin' spot can cos so much pain-.-
and here are some pics i took during xiao shu's wedding day..
k today, woke up at 10 no POA tuition today cos got CIP at Metta school.They got carnival so we went there to help out and in the end we were told to pick up rubbish and clear everything.Darn so had picking rubbish session for the time.then when break i was so damn hungry so i bought lots of stuffs with just 5 dollars then in the end i was still kinda hungry-.-Fortunately Mr.Tan were giving out volunteer food coupons.$3! so went buy rojak ! tasted weird but ok la in the end not hungry anymore. After that went dinner with (aw do i need to mention the names?hmm k ba since im free i'll type the names) Aaron,Eugene,LaiSoon,WeiXing,Benjamin,Darren,William,Joan,Harmony,WenYi..after dinner took bus 5 with benjamin home.LOL

Things were smooth this two days.tomorrow got school.gotta wake up early man..damn sian.If Aaron and LaiSoon never go school, nobody will entertain me.hmm maybe I'll entertain myself as usual? LOL aiya don't care la..Long day a head.Gonna stop here~!
wa i could type so much! haha

adios peeps!
have a good night~
and good day tomorrow :)

No comments: