Monday, May 25, 2009

Yo peeps.I'm back with a BLAST!!!!! Too damn high to do anything today. Joking and Crapping around today. Find it quite meaning full as..


...hmm never mind shall not eleborate...
OH MY GOD!!!how do you spell it?lets see....
Eleborate?nope
Eliborate?sounded like some weird language, na its wrong obviously
Eliborete?even worse...
Elaborate?

!

Elaborate it is..my god this isn't a laughing matter..
O levels is around the corner and I don't know how to spell it...









ha ha haaa~

k im just kidding. LOL!! I know how to spell..haha okok I'm trying to be funny.
Kinda cool. I wanna play again, lets leave the serious stuffs behind yeah?k lets see what should i crap about? K here it comes..give me few seconds to prepare.


hang on!




















just a second more..
















K im ready finally..












im just kidding, Im not ready..












GoD!!! when am i gonna be ready..

















SHUCKS!!!!!
















I've got nothing to crap about since I am already crapping..









hahahahaha

























hahahahaha



















hahahahahahaha

















k enough lets get to serious stuffs..K maybe not serious but just a reminder to myself and just wanna say a few words to myself,but I'm not crazy.

Its better that I don't know, and sometimes its better that I don't know anything.Making the wrong decision kills and making choices brings you either closer or further from your goals.

hmm i wonder should i be typing this..
Who cares? ha ha ha~


larry: k enough crapping larry!time to do your thing!
larry: huh yeah you are now crapping.hmm what should I do?
larry: Im crapping? no you ARE the one crapping.do your thing loh.
larry: yeah your crapping like what im doing now~whats the thing?
larry: oooo i see..isit fun? I don't know figure out yourself..
larry: how would i know you are the one who is crapping.K i'll figure out myself soon..
larry: you're crapping together with me what.k then good luck figuring out.
larry: k i think its stupid but fun.
larry: yeah cool people would aways do stupid stuff..
larry: yeah we're cool people.
larry: yeah i was going to say that.
larry: my god i can read your mind!
larry: cool what am i thinking now?
larry: you are thinking...
larry:??
larry: Shit you man..how could you think such a thing?
larry: opps..
larry: im gonna ignore you..
larry: oh well. im going offline soon ignore me then.
larry: you hurt my feelings.
larry: too bad I don't care.hahahaha bye bye.heh

k end of crapping..
bye peeps.have a nice day:)

No comments: