Sunday, May 24, 2009

lol yo peeps! Sunday afternoon.how should i describe it? Hmm was really hot.Good for sun-tanning and swimming.But don't think I'll be doing that.Guess I'll start swimming soon.Feel that I'm getting weaker and my stamina is like rapidly decreasing.So maybe next Saturday morning will be the perfect timing.

Guess now I'll stop everything that corrupts me. Gotta quit now.Its not too late no more basketball session for me for the rest of the year,except P.E lessons. No more hanging out until the end of O levels.But I'll start a new sport,erm not new.K let me rephrase it.I'll continue doing a particular sport that i've stop for a long time.

Michael Jordan said this:
"Never think of the consequences of failing, or you will always think of a negative result. Think only postitive thoughts and your mind will gravitate towards those thoughts."

I've got not much time left till the exams and i've got so many revision to do. Aw shucks. Exams exams exams..Darn it targeting 14 points for L1R2B2. hope last minute this time really works.positive thoughts~

I'm still who I am.
Larry Ho Feng Cheng
and I won't care what others think of me.
I've got a target and I'm running towards it.
when i reached the target then i'll start to care..
LOL

Bye people~

No comments: