Sunday, May 24, 2009

K today was a waste, really stoned at home for the whole damn day. At night went to Tanjong Rhu, Melvin really guailan.knn really pissed and everything. In the end play like 2 match jiu never play. Went KFC see them eat then chatted.They were damn funny, they talked about funny stuffs that happened in qingdao, how their cousins snore and all sorts of stuffs, laugh till i had a cramp on my mouth.Then went home after that.

Missed the party with Rudy today.im gonna have headaches tomorrow! Argh thats for sure! junlin curse really works sometimes, sucked big time.

crap its 2.20am,its a Sunday!Aw hate Sunday mornings.thanks to Seth i have to wake up early to prepare myself.argh sucked! now gotta go to sleep but before that I'm gonna surf the net awhile then to my favorite spot, my bed!haha have a great night people~im too damn high to sleep!

No comments: