Saturday, May 23, 2009

Exam results are out. Wonder how to tell mum.Wait till meet the parent session? Don't dare to tell her my results especially POA.I sucked big time man. Tomorrow POA tution, i wonder how to tell Seth about my results. Anyhow bomb my results?got a headache. Have been coming to my blog so frequent this few days. The first song of mine made me coming back. darn it.Im crazy over this song. not bad..

Yesterday after school went play ball with Aaron JunHao Laisoon.Darn everything in me is really falling apart. I couldn't play as well as last time. played with many people yesterday. Cos when i go home bro ask me play ball, went downstairs then made some new friends.they were quite fun ba,so i go play ball with them then got many scratches.wonder why yesterday so many people ask me play ball. Even HuiTing=.= really weird.After bballing, i went home bathed and went to mac with bro at 9 plus for dinner. then walked home, brushed teeth and then to bed.

yesterday in class i was using roderick's phone to use the net then saw my blog,JunLin tagged me say whether wan go out. So during recess i go ask him go where then he told me tution=.=

Playing sports, working hard, hanging out with friends, crapping and joking around with my friends can make me forget many things temporary.Its like I'm out of this world, just like taking drugs. Darn it.but when i come back to reality its all over.what should i do to make me forget permanently?

I've got to make a choice~

No comments: