Sunday, May 10, 2009

howdy,back from many place..
woke up early today, then got messages from Dan, heck care la, i thought, so went deleting it.then soon enough i found myself deleting many messages from my inbox. wa like thousands of them sia. so took awhile to mark up the message and deleting them..LOL went to The Central to meet Seth for tution..haha I'm not late..SETH is hahaha.

after studying there, went home.Rested awhile.damn tired. then went to Bras plaza to meet Aaron, LongHuai and LaiSoon. Before that went to Popular, found Slam but i no money to buy so i had to walk away. but i felt like going back tomorrow and buying it.hehe

After that went walking around cos Aaron want buy jacket. Then LongHuai and LaiSoon went off first. Then I wanted to get my stuffs so Aaron accompanied me go walk then in the end never get my things.then took bus 61 with Aaron. Didn't wanna go home so early, I was really bored and had nothing better to do so i decided to talk 61 all the way to Eunos and slowly walked home from there.

Its boring nowadays man.there is noting much for me to do. I wanna persue my dreams but should i concentrate on studies first? I feel like slacking off and do my thing,maybe I'll reach my goal in no time? or After studies then persue.Shit everyone would go for the second option.I'm stuck in a 2 way road. but 1 seems more attracting.

NBA talk time!! Aw man Derrick Fisher got suspended for 1 game.damn sadded im a fan man..haha anyway now i hope L.A win Houston, Boston win Orlando and Atlanta win Cleveland(impossible).haha

hmm k ba long post shall end here.
I'm tired for today.
Mentally and physically.
goodbye and goodnight my friends:)

I've dreamt of winning it all, since i was probably 12 years old,I know it.I've win it from our team-mate,my friends and other players.There are so many emotions at the end of the season.nobody likes to talk about it but 1 of them is fear, fear that you've come this far and it could all end.The dream could die.There is a million way to get respect.There is one way to get that kind of respect that is undeniable and never takes away from you...Win.

I've lost.out...

No comments: