Thursday, May 7, 2009

howdy:)
Im back!!
This few weeks damn sian.Exam Exam Exam!!!My god I don't feel like studying. shit Mdm Tay said i slackened off.hell shes right.I failed my practical(5/15),how great i spell distingushed instead of extinguished.ARGH!!!wonder how will i do for my papers next.everything is gonna fall apart in me i guess.XueTe!

tomorrow got math, social studies and listening. wa lau damn sian sia,hate examinations.k maybe math and listening i'll get a better score,but SS..nevermind, just know i'll fail.wa imagine the future papers. SCIENCE,GEOGRAPHY, POA(principles of accounts)..Oh My GOD!!!!im sure to fail.

my god what should I do to feel studying again.Really slack sia.then also don't feel like studying.whenever i see the book i'll go to my bed.oh boy,im so in trouble..save me manz..

hmm shall end here,
gonna set my lineup for nect week and off i go to revision.
shit la revision, the book never fails boring me.
aw well,
bye peeps

No comments: