Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hey yo, amazed? im still wake!! haha its 1.30am now..Shagged still doing revision..must try to pass my science paper and get better failing results for POA. Aw man, shucks..LOL

Hall was cooling, or should i say freezing,lol, I was shivering at the first paper, so i couldn''t think well. What i was thinking was, damn it! shut the freakin air conditions.haha math was cool, i know how to do..but again scribbled through and didn't really finish the paper-.- Then Science was ok i know how to do some..

have been sitting on my desk since after 4 plus.my ass hurts..LOL so i decided to walk to another table and use com,since i was using it to listen song.haha not bad.

LOL k then back to revision
im gonna finish soon..
hehe bye peeps,
good luck for exams:)


HAHA I WON FINALLY!!!hehe i've dreaming about since i was probably 12, haha no wonder im ready..hehe
i won the million ways of getting respect dudes..WIN~~
cool~~

No comments: