Monday, February 16, 2009

hey back to blogging, was real hot this few days, had been sweating and sweating and sweating. Woke up and i was already sweating like mad.Woke up quite early, never overslept.oh shit, im in deep shit now, MDM NEO HUNTING FOR ME!!!! today SuHiang tell me go find mdm neo then i forgot about it!!! im dead dead dead..

Friday.
Went for CO, never run liao.then at night went bball at mountbatten. Tanjong Rhu got ppl play soccer. Shaqqed shouldn't have go. wasted my time there.

Saturday.
Evening, Leslie called me go play ball. so i went play. my house downstairs was full of people, so never go there.then Gary house there, people played soccer, then thought of Langston, call police(haha).So had no choice but to go Eunos CC opposite. Then Saw JiaCheng( think thats his name) so play with them, then after awhile they went off left me and Leslie.Then the people there come challenge us.Leslie couldn't play due to his feet. So i had 2 more members, played 3 on 3. then got one tall guy knocked me on my neck using his shoulder(cos he was real tall) then was real angry, but couldn't do anything.so back stabbed him steal or reject from the back. then was very Jian..haha then helped Mum do things then do till quite late. then didn't notice got message.LOL

Sunday.
woke up later than usual.was around late afternoon.then study( wa guai liao). JunLin came over to pump his pathetic ball. Then went tanjong rhu. wa continuous play ball was my 1st time. had aches. play till 9 then kim seng came down.LOL so late. when we were going off he came down.LOL

lol k i found some pics on the net then its about my sec 3 adventure camp..take a look

FengKai And Elias WeiXing and Roderick working together.LOLHongKiap and JianZheng.Learning to tie knotsLunch time look at the bottles..LOLRice Plant.On the padi field.LOL jianzheng.presentation.

LOL thats all for now, till next time
~bye~

Thanks for giving me a last chance.
i'll try my best not to dissapoint you..

No comments: