Wednesday, February 11, 2009

yo peeps, had been busy during the night so only had midnight to do my stuffs:)

Life is still not that good ba, had been escaping from CO. think got more than 5 times ba.Think cannot try escaping anymore. Or sooner or later got teacher come find me then GG.So think will be going for Friday's practice ba( although i tot of escaping).

After school, went to Aaron house.He wanted to go Vivo buy things. So i accompanied him there. Then Met HongKiap there.bought his things then go walk around then had KFC..Stupid and hilarious things happened.haha can't stop laughing also.haha after KFC went candy empire buy things, bought 2 bottles of jelly beans.haha one bottle for leslie? maybe?haha

then took train to BoonKeng with Aaron to go home.reached home, do my works and stuffs. ENGLISH I NEVER HAND IN!!! LOL im dead tomorrow must hand in if not i think i'll die also.took 65 then slept. all the way. overslept again.hmm have been over sleeping for the past few weeks, in the morning, in bus, afternoon naps.crap so i had to walk a long way back.reached home at about 7++..

k then shall end here ba..
nothing much to type already..

LOL i type before i think..haha im cool..
people do the opposite of me..LOL

2 possiblities,
1.Im wierd
2.my hand reacts faster then my brain:)

the most possible one is , Im Wierd-.-

k then till next time
~bye~

No comments: