Thursday, February 19, 2009

crap, just now slept for long hours. from 5 plus to 9.30pm.was really tired.
see you waiting for me at the corner of the streets.

Woke up at 7( as usual late), then ran my way to school with the ball in my hand.was sweaty when i reach school.had English test. wasted some time thinking of which question to do, then again wasted time to think of ideas.total 20 minutes, so i had only 40 minutes to write out the compo. so i rushed through, hopefully can pass ba.then no time to do word count also.zzz
Wanted to approach but i don't know how..

Didn't listen to class today,POA was damn sian, dozed off abit,chemistry was already dozing off, English dozed off..then remedial, was wide awake, maybe because i walked and climb the stairs ba..then during POA Aaron sold me his G2 pen for $1, 1/2 price..
making the wrong steps kills
..

After remedial, went play ball. not bad,rejected Aaron 2 times, then he return me some, and its with assistance =.= was damn hot plus my PE shirt so big then very uncomfortable. went home after that. lying on the sofa and fell asleep shortly, and i didn't notice that.

crap,what else can i do?
But it ain't stopping me.
I don't not much time left.
gotta buck up..
oh god,help me.


Chinese Test 2molo. good luck peeps,
have a great rest.
shall end here..
~bye~

hmm get well soon ba,
take care anyways :)

No comments: