Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wee I've reached home, cleaned up and fresh now..haha
damn now im really influenced by JunHao, I keep watching LeBron's mix..
BUT, I still watch alot of Kobe's mix..haha im a fan man~
hmm heard from JunHao that Jordan Farmar is starting a basketball clinic in Singapore!
haha Jordan Farmar man!! Lakers guard, although he is a bench player, he is cool..hahaha

today woke up early cos have to go change newspaper into rice, then grandma want to go.So i accompained her.haha then mum and grandma loaded the newspaper into the trolley and i pushed it down. Then after weighing, they told me that I have 53.5 kg of stuff, but i need to have 100 to change a bigger sack of rice. So i had 2 choices, to accumilate the point ( weight) or change to a smaller sack. So i choose the 1st choice..haha by the way, why am i posting this?? hmmm

so in the afternoon, went to Singpost for Longhuai tution, then after that went eugene's house..to play gym~ hehe oh yeah, I play Aaron's psp dynasty mode..haha my starting line up is cool..LOL of course, I choose LAKERS!!!haha

Center- YaoMing
Powerfoward- Dwight Howard
Smallforward- Lebron James
shootingguard-Delonte West
pointguard- Smush Parker

then bench got, some cool players also..players like Derrick Fisher,Trevor Ariza,Andrew bynum, Hedo Turkoglu, Josh Calderon and so on..LOL cool right?? LOL

then as usual, went to gym then go to tanjong rhu play ball and Aaron also came along..haha not bad ba, but 7 people, thanks to some people..hahahahaha..JUNLIN!!!!!! bombed me..grr I kill you!!! hahaha nah just kiddin..LOL after that came home and started calling people asses again.LOL come to think of it, i used to call Wenquan the dumbass..ahaha and that really pissed him off..hahaha cool eh?? so many asses out there..hahaha

alright, got to go now..haha
cya peeps:)

damn damn damn!!! Monday coming!!! jabs!!! argh!!!

No comments: