Friday, September 4, 2009

Hey, im back after for quite a long time, haha
My tonning period have ended..time to rest~ for around 2-4 days?? haha
in other words, rest till the end of the week, then start on Monday~
haha and i realised that those people who told me to link them, I FORGOT ABOUT THEM!! hahaha so tell me your link and I'll link you up..hehehe k lets start..

Damn I've spent the whole day slacking,LOL!! In the afternoon, Mum suggested to order Pizza, so i went online and order and damn, it was so convenient !! after a few clicks and my lunch is on my way!! hahaha but delivery sucked, have to wait for 1/2 hour. Was damn hungry~ zzz

anyway, went to Eugene's house to slack. Did something.....
No i did nothing..LOL!! just see him play his game, which made me feel giddy( damn the game). then i play his iphone and so on. Having time to relax really sucked. After few hours, went to have my supper and bought beancurd home..haha all the way for Geylang Lor 39~ LOL

then when i reached home, I was super energetic.In fact, im the only one awake in the family. haha then started calling everyone an ass..LOL sorry man, its for my own entertainment..haha went home and 4 person talked to me and i gave those asses names..LOL sorry man, offending time..haha dun beat me up if you freakin read this..hahaha

1st on the list, LongHuai , the Drunk ass( he was talking crap?)
2nd on the list, Aaron, the mad ass( cos hes freakin pissed off)
3rd on the list, Desmond, the retarded ass( cos the freakin talk no sense!)
4th on the list, Rudy, Gay ass ( haha no comment)

haha im cool..anyone wants me to add in??talk to me!! hahaha
anyways, I will be commerating the day, happy have a nice day day today( cos it 12)..LOL
created by me and Gay ass..hahaha cool eh?? LOL

oh yeah, now i regret going to Cambodia..damn i have to take 4 jabs man..sucks!!! im afraid of injections this time, 4 shots at 1 time?? wa..gonna have one hell of a great time.. Monday going for injection at tan tock seng,what am i gonna do?? 4 jabs leh..wa liew..

headache..its been long since i had injections, but the last time was primary6 and i wouldn't forget the feeling..argh!!!!! muscle aches!!!! how am i going to the gym?? aye, gym is 2molo hor..opps..LOL but overall..monday is coming and the jabs are coming too....damn the cambodia trip asses..LOL


(Lebron James and Kobe Bryant)
King James and The Black Mamba,
Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson,
where different eras happens..
LOL something i created..hahahahahahahahha!!
alright then, its 1.20!!haha
till next time people:)
cya~

No comments: