Wednesday, July 29, 2009

haha as usual, i still can't use firefox to post..LOL k ba just a short post. Cos its late and im going to bed soon..LOL



As you can see, soon im going to be a dead man. Oh my god, prelims and O level is so near and guess what, I don't even know anything!!! im gonna die..man, im gonna start revision NOW!! can't waste anytime now.Shit everytime talk shit but no shit( erm what im trying to say is that i say without doing it). So gonna start shitting now..LOL



school was as usual, nothing much actually.was still okay..After school went for lunch, then saw Dingwei and his friend,expected for him to call my name and disiao me. So i told Hk about it, then he suggested that when he call me, we shout back say what " aye shut up la!" haha then expect the expected! then we shouted at him, haha 100% sensational..haha that shocked him!! haha damn funny. He jumped back sia..lol was like damn cool..



LOL guess what. i talked 3-4 sentence to my bro today. Just one..my god the day when I didn't communicate with my bro..LOL the scene..



I came home at 5.15, bathed and everything. my bro was sleeping on the sofa. When i went out i said " hey i go out for tuition ah.."expected a reply but then he was sleeping, so i didn't care..



When i came home, my bro didn't notice that i was home. Then i bump him. then he said " aye when you come back sia?" and i said " just" ( 1st conversation).then After awhile, i was watching Don't Forget The Lyrics with him, then I said, " the boy's voice very cute" and he said yeah( 2nd conversation). Then I was infront of the computer when his phone rang, then said" aye your fone ringing.." and he said" where?" then i threw the phone to him( 3rd conversation). and then soon he disappeared in to the room and then after awhile, to the bedroom.



LOL just 3 conversation..lol the lowest number of conversation i had with him for the day..LOL

k ba i'll end here,

cya peeps..



To some assholes: Don't be so fucking arrogant dumbass.kiss my ass man.Im not playing with ya this time, im dead serious. Lets assume that you KNOW im talking about you. how would you react? just act like the world is blaming you..haha yeah, you could kiss my ass..



and to another bunch of idiots: don't act like a fool la..how old liao..zzz and lets this one,assume that you don't know im talking about you..

No comments: