Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blogger have gone mad? Firefox got weird problem only show edit Html, google Chrome even worse, cant even see a thing.Internet explorer, cant upload pictures. So decided not to upload pictures and post something ba. For pictures, i'll upload in facebook, oh yeah video also..LOL

On 22nd of July, One of the greatest NBA stars came to Singapore,Kobe Bryant!! Of course At first I didn't manage to get the tickets. on the second day when the tickets are released at sistic, I immediately rushed to Tampines to get the tickets after school but didn't manage to get them, so i tried those not so popular places, so i thought SCH ( Singapore Conference Hall) . But I reached there at about 3 plus 4, so most probably there will not be tickets left. So I've don't have any tickets on that day.

Then on 19th of July, it was the Kobe Training Trial. So i decided to play with my luck. It was cool at first, but on the second round, i strained my back muscles, so i couldn't continue.But in the end of the trial, We were told we will be given Tickets to Kobe Bryant's world tour. Of course, most of the participants applauded and the atmosphere were like" YEAH WE'VE GOT KOBE WORLD TOUR TICKETS!!" Even before we got the tickets everyone was really happy and excited!! As you see, all of them were Kobe Bryant's Fan, but i guess Laisoon wasn't..LOL (left out!! even he was top 20 :x)

On the 22nd, There were 3 events for me. First, was normal school day.Second, GCE 'O' Level Listening Comprehension, Chinese. Third, KOBE BRYANT'S WORLD TOUR!!! Woke up in the morning and was really excited, not because of listening and school. COS ITS KOBE!! LOL for the 1st time in my life, i saw kobe in person, LIFE!! my god im so jealous of the people in Kobe's Training Clinic. I didn't grab my chances when i was in the trial because of my back. During the clinic, he said something that i felt interesting. He told the trainees that the best motivation come from ourself.wee that would be the quote of a lifetime~ LOL no la just kiddin.. Since blogger got weird problems, the pictures and videos would be posted on Facebook~

hmm lets just hope there would be a training trial next year~ then I'll be prepared for it..LOL Nike Dream Season is Available in Singapore!! haha its avaliable only in asia!! isn't that cool?? LOL im gonna get that shoe, but its fucking expensive, $209!! im gonna save for it!! LOL

played ball yesterday, damn got rejected ugly 4 times by Junhao. Shucks, whats going on? lol im getting weaker. lol hmm yeah think thats all.

Till next time,
cya~

No comments: