Monday, June 15, 2009

hey peeps, Im back. hmm this few days Mum and leslie have been going out. So im left out at home.So decide to post something today.haha Its been quite a while but im still gonna say.
LAKERS WIN CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
haha im mad about this man. I did stupid things when i heard the news.haha anyone wanna celebrate?haha here are the picture
Phil Jackson And Kobe Bryant
Kobe and Derrick Fisher
Kobe and Fisher again!
4 Titles!!
Kobe press conference
haha great players
1st row left to right:Kobe Bryant,Derrick Fisher,Sasha Vujacic
2nd row left to right:Luke walton and Pau Gasol
Lakers Champions!!
Kobe Bryant!!!! hahaha
This is something great!! kobe over howard!!
Kobe and howard talking:)

And my 2 favourite pictures!!
Kobe and Shaq!
Lebron and Kobe.LOL mutual respect.LOL!

k yesterday was cool, woken up by Aaron's message. As using msn sound as my ringtone isn't great. Thought it was a scam, so at first i thought i was infront of the computer then people talk to me. Then i thought heck care la then go back to sleep.then i thought did i sat infront of the computer? and i was like don't have leh. So i woke up. "Chey was a dream" i thought. Then when i look at my phone i saw the message then i realised I was awakened by the message -.-so i was in deep shit.Seen wrong shift.I wonder what would mdm Tay do to me? lol heck care la the most also only get scolded.lol

Today was even better woke up at 12 sharp.( ouch i got cut!just kiddin)So instead of breakfast i took lunch. after that watched TV and now posting here.going to study now.CYA~
if anything spectact happens I'll post later..haha

No comments: