Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hey hey hey! peeps, the Huge L( its me random name..LOL! )is back on today's post~! Overall he will be the host for tonight! YEE HAA! lets get on with it!

Hey whats sup peeps, back to talk to ya.Its 2 in the morning and im wide awake.heh k In this post there will be what I did today or rather yesterday,What I felt and my short talk on comedians and my comments on them.haha happy listening or rather reading.And once again felt a change of blog skin.haha so im gonna change it soon fellas.LOL k lets start..

Yesterday
As usual, woke up late this morning as there were no activities for me.Bad news not even seen or even touched any books today(DIE!). watched TV and Football manager all day till afternoon, received a text message from Laisoon, asking whether wanna ball. So of course i agreed so told him I'll reach at around 7-8 pm so as usual reached the latest,8.05pm . So what I did there was also quite stylo.Played 3/4 of a match and THATS IT! ain't this cool? haha so when lights are gonna off,Aaron went home and Laisoon and I were there playing. So he gave me some tips on shooting and layups.crap I'm born gifted I caught the 'ball' soon after he threw it to me.haha

Felt
Aw crap I'm gonna end soon.Theres so much things to tell and so less time to say it out. And sometimes things are not meant to be spoken are always out of my mouth and hands. but fortunately sometimes, there is always something to prevent me from saying or typing out, and thats great. As usual, Its Better That I Don't Know, it'll prevent misery.So STOP! don't say let me see what it is! If there is a need, I'll find out myself.

Comedians and My Comments
hmm k now I'm gonna talk, as in TALK! haha you know when I talk craps comes out.haha k today i watched a show named the Royal Performace 2007.and I was amazed by the comedians during the show.then i thought comedians like Eddie Murphy and Amos or something like that,those stand out comedians,when they entertain people,I thought like they were ,WOW!,they could make use of the situation and crack a joke to bring laughter and joy to the audience. I would sometimes imagine to be like them,and I thought, could i REALLY be like them? hmm although its like POSSIBLE.I wouldn't wanna try. My god, Im a huge fan of laughter and Im kinda you know, shy .Of course I wouldn't dare to stand in front of an audience and say something funny and when i tell a joke, I sometimes couldn't control myself and LOL( laugh out loud). So shattered imaginations~ How sad I can't be a stand out comedian.LOL who cares anyway..LOL!!! why don't I try ventriloquist?Nah thats even worse and I wouldn't dare to imagine. It would be scary,ok I've just imagained it -.-( damn it!)

alright babes and hunks
guess I'll and for the night.
opps end that is.LOL
have a great day tomorrow listeners or rather,
readers:)

goodbye and goodnight:)

No comments: