Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hi peeps back posting stuffs again..

ARGH oh my god! Rashes are back for attack..
the back just recovered and now my arms!!zzz hope the cream would help a speedy recovery ba..
hmm today was cool, ran to school again..zzz training for 2.4 run..cool things happened during morning assembly.i was looking at the ground when Mrs Poh called my name. I looked up and,holy shit!, my fringe fell down and tio caught by her. say my fringe too long and have to cut..and i just cut on Sunday.Then Mr Tan very funny, he told me he going cut hair today then ask me to go together..LOL but i told him i just had a haircut. haha just hope that wont get caught tomorrow loh..must wax up my fringe..LOL don't laugh at me if i appear in a weird hair cos i never wax up before..

hmm after school went for LRC..damn bored, so tired sleeping, fortunately after awhile Mrs Keh wake me up, not immediately..haha after that went for CO..again, i was like sleeping..don't know why..really lost focus..didn't mean to but i like keep playing like a dead man..no feelings in the parts i play as zheng lao shi said..i don't know what has gotten into me la..after CO went home..
argh what must i do to open that freaking mouth of mine..zzz the 2 alpha are so hard to say?? zzz


k ba shall end here,
its late and its me bed time
haha night people:)
~bye~

its hard to spot when searching in a crowd now..

No comments: