Sunday, March 29, 2009

Part 2

lol k im back home,hmm sleeping soon, but felt like posting something, so here i am ba..

meet junlin just now, wanted to meet gary but that fucker say he too tired..so nevermind, Junlin came over and play ball with me. starting was in quite good mood, but soon everything changes..Pictures flashes through my mind.crap should have called him along..i should have just stayed at home..felt that my life is full of hate and jealousy and regret,but kept it in for so long so thought that i want to post this ba, its about the people i know and their names had been in my mind.then maybe you guys can give me a comment or anything.. anyway, i don't know whether should i be posting this..if i hurt anyone due to my language or anything happen i dun really give a damn.. I wanna voice out everything before i go crazy..but before i start i'll apologise to those which i am going to talk about,if i thinks i really have to..

____________________________________________________________________
Gary,
this guy was once my best pal/buddy.but i don't regard him as 1. our bonds were always strong. There were 5 of us(Langston,Gary,Leslie,Derrick and me) ,playing ball or having fun, we'd be together.but now, i really dislike him.Started smoking.got girlfriends on the net,then .......( i shall not say this, its private and confidencial), then now, hang out with wrong company.Dumbass.Always wanted someone to spend time with or to talk with, he is always giving me negative comments.and thought everyone was like him.when i 1st broke up, i went to look for him and tried speaking to him, then gave me those pathetic comments and you......( i shall also not say this part) wtf..you rather spend time with those " gangsters" than your "brother" wth..i have always trying to help you when you got problems, then for me im emotionally lost, u bring me deeper..i always wanted a companion, to share things with or talk to.but now im all on my own..i also don't want to care..

Aaron,na i don't want to say anything about him,but he is a great person but he is a dagger( dao)..i'll talk about him next time ba..


JunLin,
Seriously although he treats me as a good friend,and i felt he was okay, but one thing, he was so damn arrogant, and thats what i really hate and pissed.About GuZheng things,its just a grade 9 getting higher points, whats the big idea telling everyone that? it really pisses me off sia, Im a Guzheng player in the orchestra,so whats the point showing off telling everyone you are better,so you got a chance to play?but im in first, and i believe im always better than you, and i can prove it..so what its just a grade that you keep comparing. seriously i fucking hate it..why don't compare grade 7 im 1 mark to that fucking distinction, for grade 9 u got 2 marks to distinction, so whats the big idea..im not challenging you or something, even it is, i don't really care cos i know i'll be better than you.but im just typing what i wanted to say..

___________________________________________________________________

think thats it, its too late already..although there is one more,the name popped in my head the 1st time ,not scoldings or comments like the 3..Don't think i'll be giving comment on that, if not some other time..sometimes i just felt so lost, don't know whats the right thing to do..forget it ba. Im just afraid that my cheerful attitude will disappear one day..and its the day when i'd be poisoned

k ba its bed time..
a "great" way to end the day people..
have a great night..
~bye~
:)

No comments: