Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday,4.50pm,windy and wet..

hmm just came home,no mood to study today. So just listened and do his work, revised Control Accounts. Realized how easy can that be and im stuck for the year. Im dumb. For the whole tution, wasn't listening , stared at my phone most of the time. anyway,I woke up late again. woke up at 10 and i realized im again late. So nevermind, i try taking bus. was really unlucky la. At Changi Road, the bus broke down.

So was really late so i took a cab, Then the driver took his own sweet time to drive,60km/h, nevermind, so i told him im in a rush then he stare at me then he took a longer route, so i just told myself,ok nevermind,calm down.maybe he don't know the way.Then when i reach my destination,then guess what he try to cheat my money..

here is the incident.
____________________________________________________________________
Before I got on the cab, there was this fat lady in his cab, her face was also like angry.
I was already late so i didn't care so much.
I told him i going to singapore post.
He drove all the way to Geylang,told him faster i was late, he stared at me.wtf!
When i reach, gave him $10 then the ride is $6.He returned me $4.
Then i talk to him calmly, "eh uncle,wrong change"
Guess what he say, " Got meh?".
Then i was really annoyed, then i said"ya i gave you $10."
Then said,"really ah?"
I said ya and he stared at me.
What the hell i tell him already then act 1 dumb.
Then i lost my cool and scolded him" you blind or deaf or something?tell you wrong change you wont give me correct one ah?"
Its his fault what, then he shouted back." CCB show what attitute, you want money isit, i give you la.KP so much for what."
wa he scolded me vulgrites. Was really seeing red.
i shouted,"Don't wan the money la,give you lar hor,beggar. im gonna make a complain."
I got off and banged his door and walked to KFC.No wonder the fat lady had an angry face.
was really mad at he guy. made complain and everything.
____________________________________________________________________
Damn already very upset already then the driver come piss me off. Wonder why Singapore got this type of people.

Yesterday at night go play basketball. was trying to be high, I achieved that, im cool.Injured my pinky and my 4th finger. Hurts like hell, wonder how to go CO in my condition.knocked in lots of people. then i stinks like hell. Im again dominating.Now then i know the power of Jia Cheng.he can make stylo and nice passes. If he was there, guess he also dominate one.If Aaron got go also sure dominate one.hmm at Changi road, waiting for Junlin, i tried messaging, In bus, tried messaging.Its been 2 days.I miss you..

hais later going to watch Leslie's performance. Guzheng. not in a mood to go see. But must support my bro.

k shall upload pics as i should have done 2 post ago..Me,Lionel and Junlin. Adam khoo's closing ceremony.Before closing ceremony, me and aaron( haha retarded!!! haha damn funny..LOL !!!!)eugene..I can cook, but my fried egg look wierd..hmm..my self cooked lunch..prata and egg..hmm looks alike eh?

im another retard that treats salt free..i put too much salt when beating the egg..really salty..so i did something really dumb, i go rinse the egg.. then after rinsing, taste like..dunno what. so i added sugar. It tasted even weirer. so tried rinsing the egg and add abit saltish.then came to think of it, i didn't dare to eat my egg.but then throw away very waste, so no choice eat loh, luckily didn't have toilet runs..

lastly, I've updated my playlist.
here's the list:)
  1. Chamillionaire- Im True*
  2. Chamillionaire-Turn It Up*
  3. Maroon 5- Wont Go Home Without You*
  4. The Script-The Man Who Can't Be Moved
  5. Chamillionaire(feat krayzie bone)- Bill Collecta
  6. Akon-Troublemaker
First 3 are the nice ones:) go listen ba:)

hmm shall end here, the longest post i've ever written..
~bye~

Im really sorry, please forgive me??
its been 2days i can't reach you...I miss you):

No comments: