Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday, a great day as it was the last day of school.
28 more weeks to 'O' Levels, im frustrated sia..

Was raining heavily, so after school can't go home immediately. So go play ball. In the end also cannot play cos teacher in-charge in the court already so in the end never play. Went to canteen to sit awhile. Then decided to go home cos phone going no batt already. Raymond walked with me. He came in then say my table very tidy, when my mum tell me that my table was the messiest,weird. Went back school for CO. played the same thing again and again. So in the end slacked.. Then after break, Hongda came in and told us got combined. so Emil was the only Ruan..Combined kinda sucked in the end. I really did wrong this time. Argh!!!!

never mind, had dinner with Raymond, Lionel and Junlin.. Lionel tricked us again. tell us his girlfriend coming then thought was real some more. then i was there thinking who is the girl, like some retard. Then in the end he say what" aiya bluff you wan la..haha" then guess what after a few minutes late, Raymond came ask "where's your girlfriend?" he is at another dimension..

At night try ball to forget stress. but kept thinking of 1 particular thing. kept flashing in my mind. like reminding to do some stuffs,so every break i go see my HP.think i really hurt her too much. hais.. In the end I was dominating there.but felt kinda bad, don't know why.maybe i injure Gary and my opponents. aiya i don't know la.

hmm was thinking should I make blog private, but i don't know, it will be troublesome.cos everytime post out my problems then like WEIRD. hmm

sorry peeps, its too late already so im not posting pics this time.
have a great night everyone:)
~bye~

im really sorry.i've done wrong.i beg forgiveness.sorry:'(

No comments: