Wednesday, December 23, 2009

wee back to blogging..hmm I think im blogging less often and i think not much people read my blog, therefore i think i'll be closing my blog soon. haha or i put private ba..LOL!

Anyway, went to LongHuai house today to play Mahjong. LOL I forgot how to play sia, LOL I learn like 1-2 years ago..LOL Lionel taught me how to play. haha then damn paisei sia play with them.haha after that went to meet SPK, Huiting and Lionel. JunLin joined us shortly, went to flyers. haha shall upload the pictures next time.LOL quite sian ba, after that walked around suntec then home.LOL

Last two days went to buangkok to play a match against Redemption.LOL won by 10 points, no contributions from me, only some steals and interceptions.LOL but i scored 0 points for the whole damn game. lol was pissed and upset with my performance ba. I couldn't even layup or shoot a ball. lost the feeling and everything. LOL nvm ba after the game went home and dinner at mac with leslie.LOL!

k ba shall update till here.
till next time ba~
bye~~

shit what am i thinking about!!!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

No comments: