Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WA NA BEH!!!!! RIGHT INDEX FINGER EITHER BROKEN OR SPRAINED NOW!!!! WA LAU!!!!

O level papers have been frustrating to me, what i study all never come out, na beh..zzz
LOL btw recently, i got used to using this term Nah beh..LOL cos i watch the Mr Brown show, army fighting language, and its funny as hell.LOL but i don't use it verbally eh..LOL

anyways, today papers are like Okay for me la..LOL i still can do, but for geography, wa DIE~ LOL
but dun care la, i think humanities at least can get 5 or6 ba..then science i think can get also 4 or 5 ba..LOL

so after paperS! Roderick, Jordan and JunHao came over to my place. actually not my place, my house downstairs basketball court. haha as usual, Roderick was dominating..LOL but when he go, ah ha thats when my finger injury came in..LOL lets not talk about it la eh, just know i sprained my finger la and it hurts like hell..LOL

how i do the paper tomorrow sia..haha ask for extra time ba..LOL maybe they will give me?? LOL cool~ haha alright back to study now..LOL
bye~

No comments: