Friday, November 13, 2009

Wa damn sian sia, raining for the whole damn day..
wanted to play ball after Cambodia briefing, then rain. So Aaron canceled the session.
waaaa must play ball with B.S before i go Cambodia.
LOL speaking of playing ball, haha I found a few old pics in my thumb drive!
I'll post it later..haha

K now my finger is healed, BUT the swell haven go off yet.don't know what happen. Going Cambodia with a swollen finger. hmm after coming back from Cambodia, think i'll freakin find a job, then maybe i wanna join Jammers league( but i scared i no skill sia) then find one Orchestra or Ensemble is a CC..haha then that will be my holiday.hahahah

K here are the pictures..LOL!

3 sexy guys~ Me, Adrian and JunHao..haha all classics!
haha B.S cock faces

OI SEE WHAT!

wee I love the numbers, but damn mine dropped out alr..

this one was damn cool~ looks like this pic in the NBA but i wished i was the one shooting..

looks like right? LOL wa lau I wanna be in Kobe's position..

haha alight thats al for the all time classics..LOL
i'll stop here for today..LOL
cya~

man, stop raining, wanna ball with my friends man..zzz

No comments: