Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shit finger suddenly cock up. Now start to ache again. !@#$%!#@
1 More thing, I decided to sell my T-Mac Shoes away. selling at a lower price. so whoever see then can help me advertise or If you're interested can contact me through mobile( if you have my number) or tag me or Send me a mail ba.

hmm realised something, since now im free, Im gonna start working. So first im gonna earn my capital.i think around six to nine thousand bucks. then invest it, then earn profit from it. So I'll need to work damn hard when i come back from Cambodia. haha hope my plan will work out. LOL but don't ask me what im gonna invest it on.LOL im gonna do things in my own way.

hahaha keep listening to those old songs.LOL but don't get mistaken. not those 90s songs or earlier one.LOL its those 2004 onwards one.lol songs like Heartbreaker and Beautiful girls and my world.haha shit Si Pui Kia call me don't know for what..LOL didn't answer..hahaha don't care la eh. LOL

hmm heard from CiChuan, say Kobe injured. Die, Lakers can survive a not? wa pray hard Lakers will get no loss.

going to Eugene's again tomorrow.watch show, then at night go out again for movie. 2 shows in one day. 嗨呀!!! 很 SIAN !yā!ài![biǎo shì tòng kǔ、huān lè、ào huǐ、zēng hèn、yàn wù、jīng yà děng yòng yǔ]');"> 啊!!! ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!

hahah Thursday gonna go cycling instead of school. haha gonna leave my group dying ba..haha sorry guys.hmm but Daniel Tay say I need not go but the rest of the people must show him what have the group done ba.

LOL talking cock with Jordan now..
haha damn funny sia
lol k gotta go till next time..
bye~

No comments: