Saturday, June 27, 2009

yo back to post shit! lol no la just kidding.haha i told a joke-.-ok heres another one 2 jews walk into a bar,haha doesn't this sound familiar? lol Jeff Dunham and his dead terrorist.haha

k today woke up late.so took lunch and breakfast together.After that went to Aljunied block 108 play ball.lol was quite ok ba i guess.for the whole damn day i was like lost. then evening onwards I founded my old self.haha can play better then the afternoon.then when play with China people,I jumped too freakin' hard then pull until my left leg muscle.then the people there help me stretch abit.then at first was like so damn pain, i let out a short and not so loud scream.LOL paiseh sia.then after that jiu damn shiok.after that continue shooting and play ball.then no strength liao.but still can play.haha im good! haha after that dinner at mac.went home after dinner walked to busstop then guess what, I don't know what I do then i slip and fell on the pathway.damn then the muscle strain come back again. Wa hurts like hell then i try stretch myself at a nearby void deck. After like 20 minutes, i was limping.

limp to the freakin busstop.then waited for bus.when i alighted, i almost fell off again.Damn painT.T so when i reach home and after bath, dad passed me some kinda oilment then i apply,damn shiok but very the feeling is like hot and cooling.after that not that pain liao.haha THANKS DAD!!

k ba i going off le its late!
haha bye people:)

posting pictures the next post,look forward to it, you may see your face here!haha trust me don't get suprised!! LOL

No comments: