Monday, May 18, 2009

Yo peeps..YEAH SCHOOL OUT! No school for me today.
Shaq but had to woke up early. Damn hate my bro when he makes so much noise in the morning. Got an injury from Aaron and yesterday I ALMOST LOST MY WALLET!! But found it in the end.

Last Saturday. Lionz birthday, actually i couldn't attend it cos mum haven reach home. then when she reach home its like 4.30? then HuiTing called me ask me go. shucks so i had to rush there.When i reach there, JiaHui was playing PSP then his face was like dead serious.haha damn funny, then Lionel was like playing with his karaoke system then junlin there listening to song that are played half way.LOL then Melvin guai lan again=.= cos he lost his memory card, whats the big idea dumbass.just 1 lost memory card mus guai lan till lai that.CB so before i go i cursed him that he can find his memory card.haha hell do i care.So i went to mountbatten play Bball with Aaron,Daniel,Eugene,YuCong, SuHiang,JunLin and one guy.LOL then after that Derrick they all come then ask them join us then they walked off._. wtc?!?! wa then when playing half way, i got injured. I hip bone was being hit by aaron, exact same place where i fell off the bed during the morning. Aw Shucks. After dinner went to leisure park stone with JunLin,then cab home after that

Yesterday I overslept( as usual) i woke up at 12+ when i got tution at Clarke at 1. fortunately Seth msg me say he'll be late so change to 1.30. So i faster perpared myself and went out. I reached late around 5 mins, then Seth was like late for 1/2 hour. damn sian. After tution i went home and went meet junlin cos wan go cut hair.haha got a weird hairstyle. LOL see me on Wednesday.haha spectact hair style. After cut hair go mac study cos Jun Jun got BIO EXAM on monday,haha after that went arcade. Arcade is a place where amazing happens.I lost my wallet-.- I search around and made a report.i panicked.There's some important stuffs inside. Shaq, Then i was really lucky. A lady approached me and asked me whether i lost something, then i was like " yayaya!! i lost my wallet!! a..a black wallet!" then she was like " erm okay..I left it at the counter." I thanked her and ran to the counter.thats the luckiest day of my life man..LOL went home after i found my wallet.So if wan some place to go and you're looking for amazement, besides NBA, try going to the arcade too..LOL

K ba shall end here.
Im going for lunch now.heh gonna rain!I love the rain nowadays, it cleanse and nourishes the earth..haha talk crap.LOL
k then till next time,Bye~

LOL crap i just love T-mobile advertistments.

(At a restaurant...)
Wade- Ok chuck what is it gonna take to put me in your fives?( It refers to a programme where they can call the 5 person for free)how about my championship ring?
Barkely-(laugh)
Wade- I'll let you wear for a week?
Barkely-haha nice try.
Wade- 2 weeks
Barkely-shakes his head.
Wade-Okay, a whole month.Just to put me in your fives.
Barkely-Dwane Im not wearing your ring!
(waiter walked past and looked at them)
waiter-oh im sorry.

ha ha haaaa..the waiter thought Wade was proposing.hahahahaha
cya peeps:)

No comments: