Sunday, April 19, 2009

hey peeps today was not a disappointing day ba,but still its still a pathetic day for me..And the worse part is...zzz

Woke up and prepared my stuffs for CO and SP. CO was kinda fun.Zheng Lao Shi tried making the orchestra high..so lots of people were high.CO was really great, everyone was doing their thing,releasing their inner power.Cello people got actions, Er-Hu also.Percussion was also kinda good although there were bits and pieces of wrong thing.damn zai,it changes my thoughts totally.I was wrong man.MJRCO, wa im speachless..haha lets do our thing on Monday!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!haha I wan JunLin to be bald..heh lets hope i'll happen..haha

LOL after CO i rushed to SP. had a tournament 3 v 3 one.6 teams.Was teaming up with Roderick and LaiSoon, Then Aaron, HongKiap and WeeKiet.Set the mind set i had for last year(hmm nvm don't need to know what mind set.It'll will be pathetic if everyone knows..)before i go in.Think that saved everything. 3 round lost just 1 round. then got into semi-finals was playing with Jordan,#23, not bad, was actually tie so I took my chance and catch back to points so win by 2.but was really tired. Finals, lost,due to the tireness.lost by 2 points also, so came in second, aaron they all came in 3rd.

Rushed home for tution.At night bballed again with Lionel. Shit total mood killer, melvin pissed me off.what the fcuk, damn guai lan. how i wished i could show him a middle finger.zzz wanted to trash him, but was really tiring after the afternoon game.Dinner at KFC and then home sweet home.

although was tiring, its meaningful ba,if thats the word to use.

Have been ransacking my brain today.A long journey home from SP, so tried making good use of it.still no avail.HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my heart felt like it stopped for a second.my head felt heavy.And its where amazing doesn't happens.Only time can make me feel sick.So I'll just have to wait till im sick.haha

And now i'll put away my fingers,
and end it how i usually does.
Night Readers,have a great rest :)

For now the corner won't be there for me anymore.
That corner bring back lots of things,even memories.
The stairs are darker and longer,its meaningless to go back again.
And hell yeah i love that corner,but its not for me anymore.

No comments: