Friday, January 23, 2009

Just reached home.Went to play basketball downstairs with Les and JunLin. Wa I think if can i wont play with two guys I played with just now.Can Die!!

Woke up late today, as usual. So find black shoe and put the costume in bag then ran out of the house.when reach side gate, the guard wanted to close the gate then i ran then he open the gate for.Thanked him then slowly walk to assembly area.was already sweating like mad.had few periods of lesson. then went to have lunch then CO.Had performance. i sat inside.lucky sia, cos my instrument don't know why got problem, after i tune then after awhile, zao sia again. then I DID BIG MISTAKE!! i don't know what i was doing. when there was a few bar rest, i went to tune it.oh my god. What was i thinking?? kill me man..

after performance, went to change then find Aaron they all.they were at Indoor court playing so decided to join them then after they stop i go CO. Then we must go out so we go out.then i wanted to go back CO room. then Mr Fausy( or some fauzi or something dunno how spell) came looking for his lost balls.then we took them =.= then kena got scolded.damn when i was at indoor court, i touched the ball 2 time, then came down balls with us, got scolded. Wa definitely a bad day for me. Second bad thing that happened to me sia..hais

Then went CO practice. then during practice, got scolded by Zheng Lao Shi. Cos i was practicing LiuQin then Huizhen, Cichuan they all go play my GuZheng. Then Zheng Lao Shi came in and saw it. Then started scolding them, then suddenly he points at me, say what I this Senior never tell them go practice instead letting them play. crap 1 day 3 bad things happen liao, then nevermind loh. scold jiu scold loh, i had enough already. Then the Junior still come play around with me, wa i really no mood sia. Even though im a senior, i don't think i've got a say loh. they will listen to me meh? So i just play my part, practice my stuffs and perfect it, and the Juniors do what they want and what i get, scolding=.=

So decided at night try to relieve myself, then what I expect was just a fun basketball game and to de stress. but after playing, more stress came into me.then almost flown away was when i was getting Rebound, there is this guy called Alex, jumped as well then he was huge, then when he pull the ball down my hand was on the ball, then he pull down. then i lost balance then i almost fell.but i manage to balance myself. then now i regret playing. had aches all around my body.4th bad thing that happened to me.

I wanted to give up, but now people around me are helping me, should i give up or accept their help. Im really tired, i want to give myself a rest. New Year, i should do my reflection and think and rest.This is a bad year for me. feel like everyone is against me. feel that some people around me are giving up, pour me cold water and pressure me.

Told Aaron to give me more time, then i'll reply asap, till now i don't have my answer. Did my attitude change that much? even XueYen and WeiJing said that. What happened to me?? what influenced me. Where's my old self?? she left me cos of my attitude..what should i do?? Help me..

hais k shall end here then,
sad say for me..
~bye~

clear sky today,
Many stars in the sky tonight,
saw the brightest star shining...
Did you??

No comments: