Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just reach home.Later going downstairs, cos now they are chanting so I'll go down later.so decided to post something. Today almost overslept, but manage to reach school in time.Assembly was real boring.have been listening the same thing for the past 5 years.Never mind, it will be the last year.Was really tired cos last night slept damn late.then i was in class trying to keep awake, till A math. cos i can sleep during A math. Anyway, i sleep for about 1/2 hr only.then wake up and do work.Chemistry,Chinese and Social Studies was boring.Didn't doze off, but tried to listen in the end couldn't absorb anything.what a waste of time.

This few days was feeling really upset. Saw grandpa lying in the coffin, he looks swollen T.T what happened?? i also don't know. Can't believe he was lying in there.How i wished i could touch him, but obviously the glass prevents me from touching him.i had no choice so just offer him some incense, and help others to fold the paper and burning them.

Saw Uncle and that bitch and the son of the bitch there. so i just don't care them. then the son come talk to me, fuck it. heck care. so just don't reply.then the women there stare at me, then i diao her.wth come down for what. you all also not in this family. even if you are engaged with uncle, grandpa didn't acknowledge you. found out that uncle did lots of things.how can he. because of some small misunderstanding and he did so much things that hurt others and the worse, grandma. wth I won't give him any respect now, he don't freakin' deserve it.I'll ignore him if i can.ARGH If I'm living in a uncivilised country, I'll beat the hell out of him.

hais shall end here ba. I'm going down le.
go pay respects to grandpa.

he is someone that i respect the most,
but now he is gone.
peeps out there!
you guys should cherish everyone around you.
don't regret after you lost them:(


I've regretted 2 times in a row now:'(
cos i didn't cherish them.I'm a weakling.

2 comments:

Elaine Yu said...

I agree with aaron,relax...

Elaine Yu said...

btw ELAINE here