Sunday, January 4, 2009

hey! I found something interesting for the last few weeks and months.Check it out.

They say nothing is perfect.
So why are we chasing perfection?

There is a start and a ending,
Its doesn't matter.
What matters is,
is it beautiful or ugly.
(for me i prefer beautiful,everyone does)

Start with a winner's mindset!

This quotes are kinda cool eh? taken from NBA websites.haha like the 1st one more..haha Magic Johnson said that..haha

hmm school have started.hmm its cool cos was at a new campus, so now don't need to wake up so freakin' early. Woke up at 6.45 i think, then prepare myself for school. didn't get to see Leslie wear long pants cos when i woke up, he was already gone to school.

So,first day of school. Sec 5, senior of the senior in the school. wearing old uniform and see-ing others in new uniform. then after awhile thought that the uniform wasn't that bad after all. looks ok to me. Then class was at the 5th floor. need to climb the stairs all the way.fortunately, the canteen was just under our class, so we just have to go down the stairs to 1st floor.but was tiring.LOL

The first few periods was like introduction so nothing much.my class got two form teacher, Mdm Tay and Mr Khaw. Crap, still remember Mdm Tay called my drug addict when i was sec 2..what the crap..

k talking about the past.haha k still remember there was one teacher, science teacher when i was in sec 1? ya sec 1 Mr screeni or something. he was the one who started the HOHOHO~ thing..haha was a cool teacher. but was very strict. hmm then my hairstyle was cool..was like mushroom..LOL then in sec 1 i was like..hmm shy? during CO practice i was sitting in front, then i didn't even talk.haha come to think of it. its quite funny though.

sec 2, hmm remember i was like 'isolated' by people around me and all kind of stuffs.hmm sec 2 wasn't a good year for me. my grades was like from 100th floor drop to like 25th floor. Cos i felt that no one was there for me and my family started to have financial problems. so we moved to ubi and rented a room with 4 people in there and was squeezy in there so i was always not in the room. was always outside. In school then after school. went to all places alone.and when there were no CCA like during the exam periods, i remember i went hangout at kallang. then played Lan and arcade almost everyday.then when its the End Of Year exam, of course i failed and got transferred to Normal stream.

Sec 3.its was the year i get more opened. i talk more and get around more.had more friends obviously, and did study hard for the 1st half of the year, then was playing madly after that..haha then i got to know this game basketball, and under the influence of my classmates.Then almost everyday stayed back and played basketball with them.

Sec 4.hmm was an interesting year for me, its N levels and cool things and nice things happened to me(: hmm found someone that i could talk to, got a nice and sweet girl as my gf, silver for EZCO competition,9 points for N level, 1 for math and passed POA.

i wasted 1 year in sec 2 now im gonna use this year wisely. make use of the time i have to study hard and make things right.I don't know what I've done is right or wrong.After this period of time, I've sort out my thoughts. I've made others disappointed and even myself was disappointed.I'll start brand new.but isit too late?

Just hope that it isn't too late.
Its isn't over yet.
I'll save it no matter what.

k then I'll end here.
Till next time
~bye~

hey dear, i apolise for everything.
drift
ed too far back.gotta make up for everything.
im prepared for the worse or the best..
see you soon again(: