Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back to post things.back from school. wa tired.haha has not been updating cos I was out with my family for the past few days.went to lots of places like, Changi Airport,Bugis, Tampines and so on. Kinda had a great time. except playing and looking after my cousins. 1 can tire me out, the other one can really piss me off.

Today had CO practice. Lost my passion for it la.Also don't know why.Sadded, SYF coming and my LiuQin pieces i haven't really master it.Oh my should work on it more!! and again im sitting infront.hais don't like it cos when they take the photo, then zheng lao shi will be blocking my face..haha no la joking,cos sit infront got alot pressure.also don't know why, have been doing Solo performance but still sitting infront or alone make me very nervous.

After CO went to eat then went home le.

heh saw a few quotes when i was watching commercials on Youtube and found them quite cool..
  • be yourself(:
  • reasons are not excuses and excuses are not reasons(:
  • tehee..life will be better and better(:
  • although nobody is perfect,persuing perfection rises our standards..

yep shall end here..nothing much to update ba
Do homework liao!!!wa last minute work got alot!! Argh can die alot i never hand in so must do now..hope can finish in 1 night..LOL

Have A Nice Day(: heh
See Ya!!!


study hard then=)
good luck for your N!!haha

No comments: