Saturday, December 27, 2008

YOOOOOOO!!! Im back sitting in front of the computer.the com got some problems this few days, but i managed to get it back operating again.haha but sad thing, my phone kinda spoil oso..What the crap. my speaker and mic got problems.wth. speaker sometime no sound, then when call ppl they cannot hear my voice. but don't know why dad and mum can hear me when i talk..hmm wierd...

haha THE 22ND was a great day for me(: haha was freakin' high that day.then got scolded by some people..haha oh and i yet to thanks Aaron for his 'good' news that gave me courage(: haha now i've got a few lucky numbers..haha maybe can use it to buy toto?? hahaha then i'll strike!!!!!!!!! LOL speaking of this made me so high..hahaha

bought some christmas present for people that were great friends and buddies and pals and so on to me..lol think i'll pass to them when school reopens..see whether you'll get it ba(: haha

hmm went to my aunt's church(City Harvest Church) for the what candle light service. actually its boring, cos i don't really like those things. but then when the candle around me lid,i thought it was kinda cool after all..haha

hmm im talking more and more like______ oh crap. I DUN WANNA BE LIKE THAT!!!!!! gotta change change change!!!! damn im so confused. To call or not to??
i didn't mean not to have the urgency to contact you. i urgently wanna contact you of course. but im afraid that i'll spoil ur mood:( what should i do?? i need courage and motivation:( cant believe im saying this, its so unlike me, i just want you to be happy..

and i just wanna be like the old times,happy with you(: SMILES...

No comments: