Sunday, December 7, 2008

hey yo,back to post something..Cos i was bored.k decided to use the different tone of reds for this post..haha

haha yesh dear was back!!but sad thing, made her pissed when she came back:(
sorry dear:( yeah will call you again when i top up my card k? good luck on ur cross stitching(: jiayou..lol

hmm later going out my my bro Leslie..haha going out to buy his things ba, then also meeting Aaron cos he was bored at home so come out together loh..lol

yesterday went to some kinda ship which sells book.Then aunt Connie brought us there.took some photos too..haha




quite nice ba, but we didn't know its a religious occasion, so leslie and me was like..lol nevermind ba, its embarrassing but now we got used to it le ba..haha then after the visit of the ship, went to food republic for dinner,then went to hospital.didn't like to go there because of some reasons ba, but really hope that grandpa would wake up soon:(

yeah photos of me and leslie(:

damn y do i look wierd on every photo..lol especially my hair..lol
i took this photo..lol after playing ball

lol take 2
k then shall end here.. till next time:)
bye!!!!

No comments: