Sunday, November 16, 2008

yo peeps,
im back to post something..k then lets get started..

Damn the east zone competition is real near, im freakin' nervous about.Just started practicing this few days.Preliminary round for me is on the 20th.damn damn damn.got blisters on my fingers too. i wonder how can i go on.its been abiut 4 month since i've played guzheng. im dead dead dead!!!!Wish me luck people.

hmm today, woke up early, about 8.30 lai tt..Was afraid to wake up late, but thanks to my mum, when she opened the door,i woke up.Thanks Mum. Then texted, brush teeth, watched tv programme,then recieved message from Yvonne, then she told me got basketball competiton, den asked me whether i wanted to go, so when leslie woke up, psyco him to go play,the texted Aaron see whether he want to go and he messaged LaiSoon to go also.Then went for lunch with dad.After that went home changed and went out.meeting Aaron and LaiSoon at Lavender station.Then took train to Dover together. The prize was Sakae Sushi vouchers and Ben & Jerry vouchers.I thought of winning it so i could treat her.Was already imagining.So went there play, i was spilted with Aaron and Laisoon. I was with my bro and 3 other guys.i thought' wa die liao la, the people there so tall like very strong' then nevermind loh just play only,Just Do It. haha

1st match was with some Cheung Cheng team, i thought it was ok cos my team LOOKS ok to me.I was totally wrong.then ok loh play on loh.Lost like siao.damn my dream was off.

2nd match was Aaron team cos Aaron they all also lost. so in the end we played with them, then i was full of hope again. i thought, aiya Sakae cannot get then we take Ben & Jerry loh.At first i was the main show, won alot of shots and 3 pointers, then we were leading, i was real happy, then their 'combination' came their team captain and laisoon and aaron was like back to normal.lost hope again, then in the end lost everything..sadded 21-26 just 5 points! argh..

hais then lost all loh..haha then went to dinner at clementi, then went home after that. Practiced on the Guzheng then now here I am updating..

haha k then shall stop here..till next time,
buzzing off,
Bird

Yeah thanks for forgiving me(:

No comments: