Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yeah!!!was so freakin' happy this two days.haha but in the end was still sucked.

haha k anyways today was quite cool.Woke up late, about 12 plus. Then Aaron messaged me ask me whether want to go mountbatten CC to play basketball with LaiSoon,Eugene.Cos had nothing much to do in the afternoon, decided to go.When i reach, LaiSoon was playing with some China peeps, then Eugene and Aaron was sitting beside. After LaiSoon's game, went to small court play.Then played match with some english speaking people.I was totally off form.Kinda sucked, till the ending,i was back.Then after everything, went to old airport to have dinner, then walked all the way home,cos wanted to save for bus fare.so reached home about 9.30pm.

k then shall end here.till next time..
buzzing off,
Bird:)

YES!!!hehe thanks for giving me a chance:) I will cherish you even more(:

No comments: